Monday, December 06, 2004

The downfall to winter...

I love Winter. It's my favorite season. The one downfall though is the price of fruit right now. I love fruit. No, i mean i LOVE it. Now, that i'm pregnant i'm craving grapes. Not just any grape but green grapes. I was in the grocery store last week and as i checked out the girl asked if i still wanted the grapes. I looked at the price they rang up as and it was over $7!! This was just a normal bag of grapes. I told her a sad no and went on my way. This morning on my way into work i started craving them again. I stop at the store and they only have RED!

Some of you may think this is just stupid but don't come between a pregnant woman and her cravings. Things could get ugly...fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tash said...

I had to laugh about your grape saga! I'm into red grapes....I'd never really eaten them before but now I can''t get enough (the stomach ache is worth it for the few moments of pleasure while I eat them!). Fruit prices aren't too bad in England this time of year apart from things like strawberries...but then they always cost more than other fruit!

I tried to comment on your last entry but my spelling was shocking and when I tried to alter it, it just got deleted. Grr! I wanted to say congratulations on reaching your 2nd trimester! Fantastic!

Take care, Tasha x

December 10, 2004 at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home